Anne Goyer, was born in 1979 in Marseille, France.
She lives and works in Avignon, France.
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH PROGRAM
Since 2014 : collaboration with art restorers, physics researchers, chemistry researchers, and art historians (Epitopos Lab, CNRS, Institut Matière-Lumière, Université Claude Bernard Lyon I, Université Paris-Nanterre) on the development of physical blue. Presented during the Spring School of Okhra-CNRS in 2011 and 2014. Lectured in 2016 at the Museum d’Histoire Naturelle de Paris for ARSAG (Association for Scientific Research on Graphical Arts).
- “Water Protectors”, Installation: graphite powder drawings and audio recordings, work in progress. Standing Rock, North Dakota, USA.
- “Exodus #2016”, installation : graphite powder drawings and audio recordings, commissioned for the 150th anniversary of the city of Port-de-Bouc, France.
- “Nana”, Patronage by RAZEL BEC Public Works, Marseille, France.
- “CMA CGM Tower”, Patronage by VINCI Construction, Marseille, France.
- Creation of a portrait-based theater backdrop for the play “Le Crepuscule du Che”, by Gérard Gélas, “Chêne Noir” theater, Avignon festival, France.
- Pio Monte della Misericordia, Naples, Italy - Exhibition Exodus #2016
- Centre d’Arts Fernand Léger, Port-de Bouc, France - Exhibition Exodus #2016 -International Drawing Salon "Paréidolie"
- OKHRA, Conservatoire of Ochres & Color, Roussillon, France - Collective Exhibition "Red and Black, colors of prehistory"
- Opera House, Avignon, France - Mineral pitch works and drawings
- "Nana", Marseille 2013, Capitale Européenne de la Culture
- Carqueiranne, France
- Clair-Val, France
- Ciudad Real, Spain
- Benidorm, Spain
- “Chêne noir” Theater, Avignon, France. Acrylic portraits.
- “Le Chien qui fume” Theater, Avignon, France. Ink drawings.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Traditional techniques and oil painting – delivered by Claude Yvel, painter and specialist in ancient techniques, honorary professor at the Lu Xun Academy of Fine Arts of Shenyant in China
- Traditional Russian icon, delivered by Jean-Baptiste Garricou, St. John Chrysostom Institute, France
- Frescoes, Illusion, Black & White, and the scientific fundamentals of color - interdisciplinary school Okhra – CNRS
- First prize, young creators in painting and sculpture, City of Benidorm, Spain
- Honor Medal of the XVIIIth International Plastic Arts Prize of Lopez Villaseñor in Ciudad Real, Spain